Cloud Developer Intern
The Summer 2019 Cloud Developer Intern will be exposed to a wide variety of cloud-related technologies and will work on the same projects as our full-time engineers! You will use various languages and secure DevOps practices to write, test, build, integrate, and deploy your code into the cloud for our government customer. You'll also gain experience, using Docker, for containerizing an application and turning it into a micro-service. And, of course, you'll get LOTS of experience using many of the AWS services, too.
Students with interest or prior experience in ANY of the following areas are encouraged to apply!
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience in any number of AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.)
- Proficiency in scripting languages like BASH or PowerShell
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Python, Go, Java, or C++
- Familiarity with the concept and implementation of containerization using Docker
- Familiarity with the CI/CD pipeline the use of CI/CD tools like GitLab, GitLab Runner, and Jenkins
- Understanding of the TCP/IP networking model
Due to the nature of the Federal contract for which this specific position will be assigned to, candidates are required to have US citizenship and be eligible for a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.