Senior Software Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph
College Park, MD
About Us: Engineers solving real-world problems
Everyday we support missions that matter with work across cloud infrastructure, cyber security and development operations (DevOps).
At Stratus, you will solve real-world problems, work amongst others who share your passions and feed your ambition. Our company was built by and is run by engineers who not only understand the importance of hiring those who are great at what they do, but also understand and grant the autonomy you need to achieve success. We give you the tools you need to enable your career.
What you could be doing:
- · Automation for end-user Virtual Machine provisioning/de-provisioning (VMWare and Amazon AWS platforms)
- · Automation for Active Directory security group manipulation
- · Continually looking for ways to leverage our automation software suite to add enhancements to the end users.
- · Backend business logic for interaction with various 3rd party products
- · Automated cloud and network provisioning
- · Special data tracking and dissemination tool development
- · Automated auditing and reporting
- · Integration with JIRA Service Desk, Agile and Confluence products
- · Top Secret ( with polygraph) Federal Government clearance is required.
- · 12 year’s experience in software development
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT-related field
- · MVC Web Development
- Preferred: C# and Java
- Powershell Scripting
- SQL Database experience
- · Experience with Visual Studio with TFS
- · ASP.NET framework
- · Understanding of virtualization (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, Amazon AWS)
- · Fundamentals of Active Directory and networking
- · Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows
What We Will Provide In Return:
Excellent compensation, amazing benefits including top of the line BCBS PPO coverage with ZERO deductibles. We pay for 100% of the employee premium and cover 90% of your dependent’s premium.
- 10% 401K employer contribution with no employee contribution required.
- Generous paid time off that includes sick, vacation and floating holidays as well as the ability to bank overtime hours for additional time off or extra compensation (must met additional criteria for cash-out).
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack, internal messaging boards and email lists, our employee newsletter and an open door policy.
www.StratusSolutions.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.